Epiccarry.com review

Not Recently Bumped

Fish619

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Sep 7, 2011
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
http://www.epiccarry.com/

Some of you may have seen my requests on these very forums for anyone's opinions on the above site.

With no replies I decided to purchase an order myself and bravely come back and report my findings :o

Epiccarry are essentially a boosting service. They offer a range of services from farming current PVE/PVP content through to old content that might be difficult for a soloist to complete. This is all done with your character within the raid/team and depending on what you want, you can either be involved or just stand there and let them get on with it ;). The guys who run it are Russian, and have access to U.S. and E.U. servers.

My first impression were that the site was very professionally put together. Not only is there an instant message help function, (which to be fair doesn't get much response), and an account manager to track your order.

One thing I'd say at this point is the best way to communicate with them, (despite the numerous ways listed on their site), is through Skype, which is listed on there as well. Email and instant messaging doesn't seem to garner any response, so as a recommendation I'd contact through Skype for whatever your looking for before you order. There's someone on there to answer any questions you have as long as it's before 11pm.

After speaking with their representative it came to light when my order could be completed. They tend to run Horde raids on Tuesday and Alliance on Monday, I think this is done per volume of orders. so for instance if one person ordered a ToT run on the Alliance but three order a SoO for the same side they'd get the SoO run done first and if time allows do the ToT after. However this isn't set in stone and I was offered two different times on two different days for my order, which gives me the impression there quite flexible for the customer.

Having noted this, I ordered a Horde Garrosh 10man kill on the Monday and contacted the representative and asked what time they'd like me to come along. After some discussion, (the representative is to the point but not rude), it came out they were running a SoO run at the moment and I could come along if I let one of their guys play my character.

At this stage I was a tad nervous, as I'd have to hand over my details, but I knew if they did try anything I'd be relatively simple to get my account back. Luckily it transpired I could just login and join the raid, ( the guy at the end of skype is the go between for you and the raid leader). Of course as with any boosting service any class/spec gear would be mine unless there is a conflict with other boosted players which is done on a first come first served purpose.

So how did the Garrosh kill go?.......we wiped 5 times before the kill :D I was a tad annoyed at first but to be honest it's pretty difficult to do the raid with seven people and three who shouldn't have been there, (well I did help out and the other two had shocking gear so maybe 7 awesome Russian guys, 2 window lickers, and 1 nubcake :) ). In the end I got no gear which they apologised for, (and the wipes), and I had my achievements and mount :D.

The most impressive thing I'd say about this service was that they had my account details, (as I stated above), and didn't attempt anything scam worthy in the 20mins or so between how they'd setup the group and me playing with them. That compiled with how they conducted business leads me to believe their legit. The only downside was the wipes but I think that was just due to how many were being boosted at the time more then anything. Awesome players can only do so much :D

So in summary good service and I'd use them again. 5/5 Thanks for reading this wall of text! :) If you have any questions about my experience please ask below
 
Last edited:
Back
Top