Epic MMO (epicmmo.com) stands by their 100% Guarantees

Not Recently Bumped

Hawkwynd

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 3, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello,

Other than the fun times of searching for and buying an account, most of my trips here have been to resolve an issue, usually around a recall of said account, fortunately this is not the case of this visit.

let's face it, original owner recalls happen... a lot. It seems especially true around the time of an expansion, I guess it gets folks thinking about playing again. Somehow, they justify that taking back something that they sold is somehow OK, that it's not outright theft, not sure how they come to this conclusion but there you go.

So, here I am, trying to log into an account I purchased SIX MONTHS AGO from Epic MMO and, yep, I get the dreaded "the username or password is incorrect" message (when you know damn well it is correct, or at least used to be).

So, I send an e-mail to Jim over at Epic MMO and they try to get the account back but, as is the case so many times, they run into difficulty. After six months I kind of figured that I was SOL, perhaps they would send me an ID scan and say good luck but that didn't happen...

Instead, they say, take a look at the accounts we have for sale and pick one that was comparable to the one I bought.

Of course, I am flaky and don't have any idea what I really want (other than the original account back) and I have 3 or 4 choices that I want to run with... through all of this, Epic MMO was patient and willing to work with me.

In the end, I got an account that I am completely happy with at no additional cost.

Way to stand by your customer commitment guys!

Hawkwynd
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Have bought gold from different websites multiple times in the past and paid the extra fee to get my gold within one hour but that promises was not hold, it has happened that i've recived the gold i purchased many days later.

But i've seen Snowy here for a while, he got recommendation from many and alot feedback so next time i need some something for my wow account Im definitely gonna try out his services. Thanks for an great review Hawkwynd.
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/474643-scammed-out-500k-catastrophic.html
Great review man. Just out of curiosity, when you bought the account that you owned for 6 months, did you do anything to secure the account a bit more? (New set of keys, name change, etc?.)
 
Nice story to read about, gives hope to the community haha. Glad all worked out for you. I've purchased an account from him a long time ago on epicmmo and all is still well with it for me too! Great prices and service over there
 
My experience with Snowy935

-Self centered
-Too good for others
-Gets offered 50 accounts a day, doesn't need more
-Treats people like children when trying to maintain a business


All I did was simply ask him to treat me with respect and respond to me like a human being... He couldn't even bring himself to do that. Apparently asking someone to treat you as you should be treated is key to get berated more (say you call a company and a CSR tells you to f--k off, they get fired - doesn't work that way with snowy!)

I figure customer service needs to be good for a company to be successful - I guess not in this industry when there are only 5 "big" sellers...

In conclusion, the guy has no respect for you or your account. You should not deal with someone who doesn't care. I don't even like gaming supply but atleast they don't treat you like scum.

These are just my thoughts, but I've always disliked people who can't treat everyone equally. (This was a 4x r1 account not some random level 80 btw, even though he should be treating them both the same)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top