Axel80 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Russia Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 21, 2020 #1 Hello. I purchased a package called Epic Member, but still haven't received it. Can you check pls when I can get this upgrade? thanks Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
Hello. I purchased a package called Epic Member, but still haven't received it. Can you check pls when I can get this upgrade? thanks
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jul 21, 2020 #2 Upgrades can take up to 24 hrs to process. I see it's already been added to your account.
Axel80 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Russia Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 21, 2020 #3 Yeah i got it, Thank you. What is your local time? Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jul 21, 2020 #4 This is a US site so at 4:23 am there's no one here, only volunteer mods.