Selling Epic games account with decennium pros and other random things

Not Recently Bumped
Platforms
  1. PC
Original Owner
Yes

darkapplesss

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 16, 2022
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I already connected it to my epic account because I wanted to try playing on my pc again a few months ago but Idk I just don't like anymore. It is a xbox account originally but I linked it to my epic games so I guess I will give you both of the logins for the email, xbox, and epic account (since you can't unlink it or you will lose everything) and I changed the password and email to be the same for both so yeah. Also here is a pic I took of the trophy from that rlcs very cool :)
Screenshot (714).png
image_6483441.JPG
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Are the decennium pros on the Xbox account? Or did you claim them on epic?
 
D
I claimed it on the xbox account ;-; the game wasn't on epic games and I also didn't even have a pc back when I claimed the code
Back
Top