SOLD Epic 7 cheap Account 3 ML 5* A Ravi, Mawerick Kise

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Region
  1. Global
Type
  1. Semi-Fresh
Original Owner
Yes

Kyugen09

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Costa Rica
Member Since
Nov 6, 2019
Last seen
Country
Costa Rica
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, this is the account I'm selling, I want to sell it to someone who give the time i t deserves... If you're interested, contact me on Discord or DM...

Kyugen#8423

Name change available...

The account has 3 ML 5*

Judge Kise

A. Ravi and

M. Kawerik

and some good units including Limited Landy...
It has a lot of potential and I know someone could use it better

I don't know why I can't change the mail of the account but I don't use it so if you don't mind I can give it to you, it's Gmail...

Price: $20 (this is the best price I think, I hope you understand :3)


thank you so much :3

Captura de pantalla_2023-04-28-02-52-45-985_com.estufa.epic7.google.jpg

Captura de pantalla_2023-04-28-02-52-52-587_com.estufa.epic7.google.jpg
Captura de pantalla_2023-04-28-02-52-57-297_com.estufa.epic7.google.jpg
Captura de pantalla_2023-04-28-02-53-09-139_com.estufa.epic7.google.jpg
Captura de pantalla_2023-04-28-02-53-21-983_com.estufa.epic7.google.jpg
Captura de pantalla_2023-04-28-02-53-47-839_com.estufa.epic7.google.jpg
Captura de pantalla_2023-04-28-02-54-00-604_com.estufa.epic7.google.jpg
Captura de pantalla_2023-04-28-02-54-13-169_com.estufa.epic7.google.jpg


:3
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Sent you a discord
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top