• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Endgame Mega Whale account. All legends. 930k rayleigh points and more

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Atreyu747

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 87

(100%) (81 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 5, 2018
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Reach me here on EpicNPC or on Discord @ Atreyu#3192 for offers.

Selling my mega whale account for a good price. Has all but 3 ships. Missing the Kid Ship *haven't bothered to do the forest yet* and has Germa 66 and Megalo ships still unlockable + rewards
Account Selling Points -
EVERY CURRENT LEGEND in the game! Kaido VS Big Mom, Luffy/Sanji, Roger, Oden, Sweet Commanders and more.

Price - $400

Box:

Notable units

LRR Sanji/Pudding
LRR Marco
LRR Hawkins
LRR Kid
LRR Bonney
LRR Hody
LRR Perospero
LRR Aokiji
LRR Akainu
LRR Jinbe
LRR Kinemon
LRR Pedro
East Blue Sanji
Grand Line Robin
Grand Line Chopper
East Blue Usopp
LRR Tashigi
LRR Alvida
Kimono Vivi
LRR Fisher Tiger
LRR Pudding
LRR Carrot
LRR Beckman
LRR Gecko Moria
LRR Caesar Clown
LRR Franky
LRR Killer

PvP QCK Whitebeard - MAX
PVP QCK Nekomamushi

Kizuna Chopper
Kizuna Nightmare Luffy
Kizuna HEART PIRATES!

TM RR Beckman
TM RR Aladdin
TM RR Dobon
TM RR Robin
TM RR Okiku
TM RR Lola
TM RR Ichiji
TM RR Vista
TM RR Crocodile
TM RR Monet
TM RR QCK Hawkins
TM RR Mystoms

Limited Support Sengoku
Limited Support Streusen
Limited Support Koshiro - Max Support
Limited Support Makino (PSY) - MAX Support
Limited Support Tsuru
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
You didn't contact me saying that supposedly it was stolen from you. You just wanted to purchase it. Again not very convincing.
 
I am the owner of the account and can confirm it as you wish! Of course I want to get it back, that's why I contacted you! The guy who sold it to you ****ed up my account!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
He's a scammer guys! He ****ed my account and I have proof if you want! Go to this link and you can confirm it's the same box as his! Basically I had to sell my account and I tried to sell it on facebook and this guy
Screenshot_20210417-091009.jpg
Screenshot_20210411-124136.jpg
 
Okay? First off this is insanely suspicious because you DMed me about buying the account- told me you'd buy the account then hours later backed out.

Also this account is one I traded my Dokkan for two days ago. And it was through Discord, not Facebook.

I see zero proof of ownership through your images. It's likely you took the imgur of the person who had the account before me, but that doesn't verify you as the owner.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
If you tried adding me within the last half hour I had an issue with Discord and auto declined the invitation sent. Please send again if you see this!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top