• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

End game w. att shoe & glove

Not Recently Bumped
(41 reviews)

Frolyfe

Level 69

Trade Guardian Orders: 44

(100%) (41 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 20, 2014
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm at a stage where I can't play MapleRoyals any longer, I'll be parting with the last of my equips:
-22 w.a Glove
-17 w.a Shoe
PM for prices.

Contact: PM or if you have discord, pm me your discord

Payment: Accepting Paypal F&F

Disclaimer: Items will be delivered as safely as possible. I will not be held resposible for any bans that occur from this transaction & the buyer must accept the risks involved. Nevertheless, I will try my best to make sure no bans occur.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am interested in gear you selling
added my discord to negotiate price
dis:RayWang#4498
 
Back
Top