Elder Scrolls Full Beta Account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(67 reviews)

xen168

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 67

(100%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 12, 2012
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Looking to sell an account I acquired today.

I got the beta key in a trade and redeemed it myself to ensure it was legit. (the guy acted like he wasn't 100% sure if it was a stress key or not.)

I will stand behind the account till beta ends.

Taking offers now, Buyout is 250$. Looking to get rid of it by tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
False alarm guys, it seems the guy I traded with gave me a weekend key possibly since I can't log into the account anymore. Going to lock the thread for now unless I find out the servers are just down.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top