CK basically used me to find him a buyer. Spent 2 hours finding a buyer, conducting trade, then they "both" chose to circumvent me, and stated my 40% fee was unprofessional.
My services covers the buyer (since they pay me and I pay the seller) which guarantees them safety. I do sells for high dollar amounts, and the fee covers that. It covers me finding a buyer. It covers my time.
They both used another MM for 5.00, and as you can see now above poster is banned. He will inturn scam the buyer.
Since buyer, Jordan Ellison, chose to circumvent me as well- he has zero protection now too. (and will probably be scammed, had he used me he would have got a refund.)
This is what happens when you "break" verbal agreements. My services are well defined and upfront.
Last I checked site owner cant give out our personal information.
Good luck with that.
PS. the game is crap anyways and no one sells it now. That was probally before the video leaked when we all thought it would be awesome.
Just pissed me off honestly...
- - - Updated - - -
I promise not to sell anything related to ESO AT ALL ever again.
I am sorry.