Edit Time extension options

Not Recently Bumped

Persononfire

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 10, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
After some searching around, I see questions from other posters about editing threads, and some replies say that free members have a 1-month editing window, and that you can upgrade to a 6 month editing window for $3.

Searching around the shop options, I only found two things: A 750 credit option for unlimited editing, or upgrading to epic member status for $10/year. Is the $3 option that the other help threads referred to no longer available, or am I not seeing it? If I wanted to instead delete & remake a thread (in this case, for a service), what are the restrictions on doing so in order to not break any rules?

The latter part I ask since I have -25 credits for a broken rule that I have zero information or DM history about what rule I actually broke, and the person who assigned me the negative credits didn't respond to my PM. It's kind of frustrating since it means that, even if I wanted to pay $6 for longer editing options, I can't, and would have to spend an additional 3/go for the full $10 credit selection.
 
You must be reading an old post.

Epic Member is $10/year and offers unlimited edit time.

Threads can only be deleted if there are 0 replies. Once a reply is posted, the thread can only be closed.

The rule you broke was 4 years ago. It appears you forgot to include payment information in your sale thread.
 
It the thread is not active (meaning it's not on page 1) you can just make a new thread and close the old one.

If the thread is active (on page 1) we recommend editing the thread to change what you need. If you don't want to upgrade to get the unlimited edit, then you should wait until it's pushed off page 1 before making another thread, otherwise a mod could give you a duplicate thread violation.
 
Back
Top