• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Eden Account + 5m Gil - $500 USD

Not Recently Bumped

EdenBroker

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Taiwan
Member Since
Aug 16, 2021
Last seen
Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCOUNT FOR SALE

Any information that could identify this account has been withheld.
This account is clean.
The race is suitable for DD classes (Definitely not Taru).
The character name is reasonable (No Bigballsdude or Numberonewhm, etc.).

$500 USD
75 Samurai + Another 75 DD Class
Many Desirable and Valuable Rare/Ex Items
5,000,000 Gil

This account is priced to sell.
Feel free to PM with offers, as the worst I can do is say "no".

DISCLAIMER

I'm here to do business.
I'm an open book, as much as I can be without identifying the account.
Please message me with any offers or questions.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top