dragonvoid infusion, all perma contract, 33 legendaries+ high end

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(36 reviews)

jl8545

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 37

(100%) (36 reviews)
Country
New Zealand
Member Since
Dec 21, 2019
Country
New Zealand
Multiple Accounts
0
high-end tier NA account, can be transferred to any region (NA/EU).

Overview:
gw2efficiency value: 148,000 as of today.
account almost 6 years old
16k+ achievements
17 characters (many with 100% map completion)
maxed masteries of 455
13k spirit shards
54k elegy mosaic for easy 2nd gen legendary weapons crafting.
147 mystic clovers
11 tyrian vouchers
7 gift of battle
331 legendary insights


infusions:
dragonvoid infusion (EoD)
BOTH left and right Primordus eye infusion
red and blue baubles (SAB)


many QoLs:
maxed bank
maxed material storage 2500/2500
20 shared inventories
copper/silver salvage
perma bank
perma trader express
prema merchants
perma self-style hair kit
perma mystic forge

candy corn gobbler
snowflake gobber for extra exp buffs

Armistice basion
Mistlock sanctuary for WvW and Fractal users


Lendaries:
light/heavy legendary armours
haven't done PvE envoy armour achievement 2 on purpose (saved for medium) ---> I don't play medium classes often, no needed.
all legendary accessories and trinkets.

(1st gen)
Eternity/sunrise/twilight
Incinerator
quip

(2nd gen)
pharus
nevermore
xiuquatl
the binding of ipos

(3rd gen)
voice (warhorn)
tail (mace)
weight (hammer)
breath (torch)
claw (dagger)
fang (sword)


Skins/wardrobe unlocks:
Tempest Gaze
celebration hat
Deathly Avian Mantle (light)
Seven reapers chest/gloves/pants/boots
Zhaintan's fang (3rd gen sword)
Chaos pistols/shield
Ghalstly Shield
Jormag's breath (3rd gen torch)
Arcane battlestaff
Aether
hologram outfit
starborn outfit
All mounts are unlocked with many 1600gem skins
Primordus skin (for any - achievement nearly completed)



I am not the original owner but the account comes with the dedicated secured email (it's NOT gmail)
will not share API to anyone except for serious buyers for security reasons.

Selling the account as I don't play as much, and this is a surplus account.
feel free to ask any questions regarding this account.

only accepting Paypal Family and Frieds
seller will NEVER go first with the account trade
Will accept trade via MM on EpicNPC (will remake the post if needed)
Will not take any other form of payment

open to negotiate. all price offers are welcome.



111111111111.JPG



222222.JPG
333333333.JPG
34444444444.JPG
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
haven't bought the new expansion since I don't play this game anymore.

will give a discount to the buyer for the expansion amount
price open for negotiation
 
Havent bought the new expansion, but williing to give discounts or negotiate price further.

Only accepting pp fnf.
(Sorry I dont have any crypto accounts)
 
For those who asked about the PvE achievement unlocks.

I haven’t cleared HTCM and KOCM (sorry you won’t be able to buy the blossom infusion yet) but have cleared OLCM and the rest of the strike missions.

Have cleared Dhuum CM for raids, but not w6 (Qadim) just I couldn’t be bothered.

Sorry I wasn’t really into Fractals. No achievements. I think I have cleared to 98 or 99 T4 (cannot guarantee)
 
For those who asked about the WvW on this account.

It’s ~500. Currently in NA server, This used to my my alt until I sold my main few years ago.
I have unlocked heavy ascended (precursor) armor so you just need few more WvW levels to hit 500 to be able o buy the ‘precursor with tentacles’ (all for the looks anyway)

I mained HB support (hence why I have so many guardian characters)
 
for those asking for characters.
sorry I will not give you the character info due to security reasons.

if you are wondering how many bag spaces each character has... these are all my characters + bag slots


2 ele :
asura 12 bag
human 10 bag

2 engi
human 10 bag
asura 5 bag

5 guard
norn 12 bags
asura 10 bags
char 12 bags
human 10 bags
sylvari 5 bags

2 mes
sylvari 5 bags
asura 5 bags

1 nec
human 8 bags

1 rev
asura 5 bags

1 thief
asura 5 bags
 
legendary armors (light and heavy) added
 

Attachments

  • 11111111111111.JPG
    11111111111111.JPG
    49 KB
pic of full 12 bag with 32slots + infusions added
 

Attachments

  • 2222222222.JPG
    2222222222.JPG
    21.4 KB
  • 111111111111111.JPG
    111111111111111.JPG
    16.6 KB
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top