• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

DR 2 skins / GI account, LF Panda Friend

Not Recently Bumped

xvserene

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 12, 2021
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Looking to trade my danganronpa 2 account for Panda Friend!!
I missed the charity event while I was gone and I honestly just want any account with the panda friend skin [NA/EU] [IOS]
I have Hajime, Chiaki, Mikan and a couple other A tiers for my Identity V account. No DMMs on this one, but I will be binding my DMM to the account you give after I check you do have Panda Friend :]

If trading for Genshin, I have :
Ganyu, Yoimiya, Diluc, Jean and Qiqi on Asia with Zhongli and Keqing on America (same account). Guaranteed for both regions and on high pity with the Asia region

Please go first, as these accounts are extremely important to me in hopes that I don’t get scammed.
I’m not even really asking for much D:
2F34210A-8C2E-45BF-935C-6B3CA21860C2.png
 

Attachments

  • 9A3F6DB0-68AF-420B-B6CE-241153B935D8.png
    9A3F6DB0-68AF-420B-B6CE-241153B935D8.png
    1.1 MB
  • 1E39B58E-5263-4637-8B99-48D1FF933EE4.png
    1E39B58E-5263-4637-8B99-48D1FF933EE4.png
    1.1 MB
  • EFC099EA-E932-44C3-9269-340ECF8381D4.jpeg
    EFC099EA-E932-44C3-9269-340ECF8381D4.jpeg
    728.1 KB
  • 27C5910D-2226-4EC5-AB36-14296834ED53.jpeg
    27C5910D-2226-4EC5-AB36-14296834ED53.jpeg
    721.6 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I added u on discord btw would u take a idv and a genshin account that has 9 five stars add me on disc so we can meet in game and stuff ROCK#7308
 
i’d just like to update that I got sae on my idv account last month
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Do u have discord im trading a idv account
 
X
I do! ✦ april#3120
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
whats ur discord?
 
X
✦ april#3120
Back
Top