Dispute Against SellerAdmo

Not Recently Bumped
Global Moderator
(81 reviews)

AZURAKAGAMI

Level 100

Global Moderator

Trade Guardian Orders: 88

(100%) (81 reviews)
Country
Czech Republic
Member Since
May 7, 2021
Last seen

AZURAKAGAMI

Global Moderator
Country
Czech Republic
Trade Guardian #172023
Banned user @SellerAdmo (seller)

User's known information
  • Registration emails: [email protected]
  • Multiple accounts: None
  • Emails from those multiple accounts: None
  • Payment emails: None

Reported problem: The account purchase went smoothly. I paid via PayPal and received access to the email. I logged into the account and played for a few minutes. After a while, I tried to get into the game, but it started me from scratch. I tried logging in with the email again, but it wouldn't let me because it requires a code that was sent to the seller's mobile phone. The seller isn't responding to me. What should I do? I paid for a middleman to ensure a secure transaction. Now I have neither the money nor the account.

Outcome of dispute: The account became inaccessible shortly after the transaction and multiple recovery attempts over the following week were unsuccessful.

SellerAdmo was given the option to either restore full access to the account or refund the $150 purchase amount. Neither was completed.

SellerAdmo has therefore been banned for failure to resolve the transaction.
Mod/Admin who reviewed the dispute: @AZURAKAGAMI

 
Back
Top