SOLD Discount | YouTube Channel 75.000 Subs, 1.8KK Views, 2015 Year

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 75200    Views: 1868778

Join Date: September 17, 2015

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Category
  1. Animals
  2. Business
  3. Cars/Motor
  4. Entertainment
  5. Fashion
  6. Food/Nutrition
  7. Other
  8. People
  9. Sports/Fitness
  10. Travel
Subscribers
50k+ Subs
Monetization
Eligible (Requirements not met)
Original Owner
Yes
(14 reviews)

Filatov

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Feb 21, 2022
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
• Hello everyone, I'm selling my own YouTube SHORTS Channel with over 75.000 subscribers.
• The channel was registered in 2015, the channel has more than 1.800.000+ views.
• I can transfer the channel through login and password or through the transfer of the owner with the brand, waiting 7 days.
• Anyone who is interested in buying a channel, write in PM on the forum or telegram, I will answer quickly.
• I agree to MM services at your fee.
• Price per channel: $620 499$

• Channel screenshots:
• Telegram - pavmill
• Discord - miller#4009
• PM
on EpicNPC

EpicNPC.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
nice, fast and trust

very nice and you can trust him
thanks for him
I bought YouTube channel
 
I'm interested to buy this channel
can u send link
 
F
Done. Check inbox
I’m interested. Can I get a link to the channel? DM if preferred!
 
F
Done
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top