ELKIDO 1619 1 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Serbia Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 8, 2022 #1 WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. I thought we can put social grup link in our signature? Just tried to put my discord group link in signature and it wont let me.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. I thought we can put social grup link in our signature? Just tried to put my discord group link in signature and it wont let me.
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Dec 9, 2022 #2 WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. ELKIDO said: I thought we can put social grup link in our signature? Just tried to put my discord group link in signature and it wont let me. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Discord links are blocked site wide.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. ELKIDO said: I thought we can put social grup link in our signature? Just tried to put my discord group link in signature and it wont let me. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Discord links are blocked site wide.