Did anyone buy through gametag.com?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 27, 2012
Banned - accessed another members account - jollieanneaux
I'm sorry but I'm going to defend gametag all the way here.

I've been supplying gametag for a while now and they are legit. Also supplied them on PA for a while before I stopped dealing with PA for multiple reasons. Now instead of people "questioning" me, I'm just going to provide the facts

http://************************/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=gametag
They have 1250 feedback on playerauctions

MMORPG Account Marketplace - View Profile: GameTag
They have 18 feedback on egamingsupply as well (which I know egs isn't credible but PA is)

playerauctions.jpg


I even included a screenshot.

gamepal on the other hand from what I know was sold to ige. Proof?

GamePal.com - GAMEPAL - Buy or Sell WOW Accounts, World of Warcraft Account, FFXI Accounts, Final Fantasy XI
IGE.com - WoW Gold - FFXI Gil - SWTOR Credits - Fast, Safe and Guaranteed

Owner = Atlas Technology Group

Don't try to tell me IGE isn't legit either because everyone knows they are. So IGE looks like they own Gamepal which means TheGameSupply is wrong. Also, scroll to the bottom of this site and you'll even see IGE and Gamepal are owned by the same company:
http://www.pusada.com/

Now I'm not sure what deal they have with gamepal but it seems common in this industry as another company named toonstorm deals accounts on offgamers and accounts.net as well. Accounts.net has a bad rep, offgamers doesn't. Don't try to tell me toonstorm isn't legit either because everyone knows they are. These aren't the only sites that do this.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Is GameTag actually legit? They've had my account for TWO WEEKS, changed the password, etc, and they still haven't paid me.

Should I contact Trion (it is a Rift account) and report the account stolen? I feel like I've been robbed. They don't respond to emails, their "chat" is always offline, their Facebook page is full of fake "likes" (purchased in bulk, as many people do now).

I have a really bad feeling about this. Hrm.

Oh, and hi, I'm new! I'm so stressed about possibly getting scammed I had to ask somewhere, and I guess this is the place to talk about this sort of thing.
 
Scam Alert
We did a lot of digging and came to the conclusion that Gamepal and a lot of websites are owned by the same scammer. As a consequence, we are not encouraging you to buy from Gamepal at the present time. Moreover we are urging you to avoid them and related websites.
Here is the list of Gamepal malevolent websites:
looted(dot)com WarcraftLoot(dot)com gamewar(dot)com gametag(dot)com Toongo(dot)com
Mmotoons(dot)com Accountgear(dot)com Newbville(dot)com Characters(dot)net
Ffxiaccount(dot)com Belrionaccounts.com WoWtrades(dot)com Oloot(dot)com
Wowbuyaccount(dot)com Lotroaccounts(dot)com Accountmine(dot)com cityofheroesaccount(dot)com
everquest-account(dot)com warcraftloot(dot)net mmoan(dot)com accountsgear(dot)com
gamepal(dot)com accountup.com world-of-warcraft-account.com Character.net


They've been farming account information for years. It's where the unmerged wow account guys came up with all of those accounts to sell for $15 or w/e ridiculous price they were. Yours has been added to the collective.

Ps. Your first clue should have been they don't actually sell these accounts: Buy Rift Accounts, Buy Rift Account, Buy Rift Online Accounts







EDIT: 8/20/2012 Looks like they put a few up after my post: 7 ACCOUNTS FOUND
LevelRace ClassGenderCurrencyCurrent ServerDetailsPriceBuy
50DefiantRogueMale80BloodironDetails$173.6Buy Now
50GuardianWarriorMale0FreeholmeDetails$173.6Buy Now
50GuardianWarriorMale0GreybriarDetails$173.6Buy Now
50DefiantClericFemale621SeastoneDetails$217Buy Now
50DefiantMageFemale1,485SilkwebDetails$260.4Buy Now
50DefiantRogueFemale30SunrestDetails$282.1Buy Now
50DefiantRogueMale1,200SilkwebDetails$325.5Buy Now




For under 25% of the quote you'll get to sell.
 
Last edited:
Is GameTag actually legit? They've had my account for TWO WEEKS, changed the password, etc, and they still haven't paid me.

Should I contact Trion (it is a Rift account) and report the account stolen? I feel like I've been robbed. They don't respond to emails, their "chat" is always offline, their Facebook page is full of fake "likes" (purchased in bulk, as many people do now).

I have a really bad feeling about this. Hrm.

Oh, and hi, I'm new! I'm so stressed about possibly getting scammed I had to ask somewhere, and I guess this is the place to talk about this sort of thing.

GameTag came through with the payment for my Rift Account.

The problem started when I left my authenticator on the account. Once I finally removed the authenticator, the information was changed. I assumed they scammed me as I didn't think a bank transfer took long but my bank did finally update my account reflecting the payment. Going to end up selling another account to them.

Truly a great service though I wish they had more support options.
 
Anyone who thinks they have scamming down can learn from the guy behind gamepal gametag and the other plethora of websites they have built or bought. This guy is the pro. Dateline should be doing a story about them by now.

They are going around spreading feedback like is evidenced in this thread just so people think that it might take them 2/3 weeks to get paid for their account while they have the time to strip it out or sell it off to some other unsuspecting soul.


Stripped out level 50 Rift character brings a quote of:​


 



​
We currently can offer you the following for your account:

$852.00​

The above quote is based in United States Dollars. If you accept our above offer, please complete this final acceptance form below (please don't exit this page or you will need to resubmit). Once the form has been completed, please wait for an agent to review your submission. The process to complete your submission normally takes between 24 to 96 hours depending on your game. During this time, you can track your live order status by registering to our website using this Account Submission Order IDA1906741.

If you have any additional questions, please contact customer support, or view our knowledge base for answers.

Personal Information






While they are selling them retail for:
​

7 ACCOUNTS FOUND

LevelRace ClassGenderCurrencyCurrent ServerDetailsPriceBuy
50DefiantRogueMale80BloodironDetails$173.6Buy Now
50GuardianWarriorMale0FreeholmeDetails$173.6Buy Now
50GuardianWarriorMale0GreybriarDetails$173.6Buy Now
50DefiantClericFemale621SeastoneDetails$217Buy Now
50DefiantMageFemale1,485SilkwebDetails$260.4Buy Now
50DefiantRogueFemale30SunrestDetails$282.1Buy Now
50DefiantRogueMale1,200SilkwebDetails$325.5Buy Now




If you think this is legit, or the feedback in this thread is legit-I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to talk to you about. It denies logic to think that anyone doing legit business is going to pay you 4+ times what they are selling something for.

The best part of this is they will take your description of your characters and list them for sale. Sell your account without paying you and wash their hands of both you as a seller and their buyer. Caveat Emptor.


The original poster of this thread started in: Country: Riga, Latvia (That's almost the arctic circle kids).

Then moved to:
Country: East Lansing, United States to give follow up feedback. Guess who lives in Michigan, Eric Smith the guy behind Gamepal/Gametag etc. Conspiracy theorist I am. Call his parentals up to talk about it: (616) 866 9282. (27 and still living @ home..ouch.)

Boring:
http://www.411.com/phone/1-616-866-9282 http://www.mmobux.com/shops/gamepal http://www.filthylucre.com/gamepal-threatens-to-sue-me http://stupidevilbastard.com/2007/08/the_folks_at_gamepal_arent_happy_with_me/ http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gamepal-gamepal-com/6/471/860


TLDR: Gamepal.com gametag.com et al is the largest account scamming circle of websites around. Steer clear.
 
Last edited:
Banned - accessed another members account - jollieanneaux
You haven't been anonymous about anything yet you posted positive reviews about your company claiming you're a customer. Right.

You know the beauty part of the internet is you can say what you want. The problem is knowing what is fact versus fiction.

Like for example when you bash vbarrack like you did on this thread
http://www.epicnpc.com/website-reviews/289144-vbarrack-com-review-do-not-buy.html

Regardless that vbarrack claims their business is based in New Zealand, they are not. Last I knew their live chat was handled in India and China, like every other site does in order to keep cost down. Its not a mystery, its just how it is. Hence why most sites are unable to help you with any issues, regardless if they do have ID or not.
 
You can call vbarrack or ask on their live chat and they will tell you the same. Also, you are quite adept at pulling half statements out of what is said:

What he is trying to say here in a politically correct manner is more along the lines of:

Regardless that vbarrack claims their business is based in New Zealand, they are not. Last I knew their live chat was handled in India and China, like every other site does in order to keep cost down. Its not a mystery, its just how it is. Hence why most sites are unable to help you with any issues, regardless if they do have ID or not.


To the original poster though, sounds like you purchased the account prior to their even collecting ID, and Im sure the terms at the time of your purchase were different than they are now. In any transaction, any warranty or guarantee is based upon the time of your purchase, not at some future date.



They aren't in New Zealand they are a chinese company J and 3 L limited. That doesn't stop them from doing good business and as I noted above in the statement you took out of context the customer needed to see the whole picture.

When I post things they are facts presented in a straightforward manner to assist other people see clearly. You are trying to trash us for some reason that is at this moment not clear to me, but I fail to see your goal. All of us simply have our customers at this point. There really aren't many "new ones" and anyone that reads this already knows what we are about.

Gametag/Gamepal does what they do, and that is that. You have your opinion and I would love to see a receipt where they have paid you for any account in the last 5 years to back up your very boisterous claims.

We use this to direct traffic to our website so we can assist people in a straightforward and mutually beneficial manner. We've paid for several lifetime professional seller status's over the years and prior to this turning into mmobay/epicnpc we also did a lot of advertising here.

Again, if any potential customer has any questions about any of these items or needs assistance from Game Supply our contact information and hours of operation are clearly displayed on the site and you can actually speak to someone and receive support during those times.



Toll Free: (877) 424-0820
Hours of operation: 10:00 AM. EST till 10:00 PM. EST.
 
Last edited:
Banned - accessed another members account - jollieanneaux
I'm just pointing out fact from fiction.

The fact I pointed out was you write fake reviews about your company. You then dodge it and write how reputable you are shortly afterwards. It's shady. This isn't the only thing I noticed that is shady about your company. There are others but I won't go into that right now.

In terms of proof, I already provided enough above with those PA and Egs links.

I don't see why pointing out that you marketing on mmobay/epicnpc and paid for lifetime professional seller status means anything other than you have money to spend on things to look reputable.
 
Gametag for all intensive purposes as I know was related to gamepal. And hes a complete piece of crap.
Might I add I was personally Scammed by Gamepal. I did a lot of business with them. when Battle.net came out they went and stole an account back on me. Then claimed they never did, even though the character as it was last with me was back on their site. The owner of gamepal lied and lied and disapeared. And at the time Gametag was associated with them. Maybe ties were severed. But i dont know.
 
Last edited:
I have bought battlefield 3 consideration there for 12$, but i am still holding out. Compensated 2 times ago. They modified my position from "Processing" to "Queue". I was just thinking if anyone handled them before? How was it?
 
I just figured I would state, that I have purchased from them before. I read what the seller wrote about the account, its information took about 3-5 hours to get to me, (during this time i was shaky and thought i had been scammed) Ends up account showed up at my email i log into it, took control of it, and have had it ever since.. I may have just had a rare occurance of them being honest, i also bought a really long insurance, so the real question is, the day it wears off will be still have the account. lol. In any case, good luck to you and your purchases. If I was to buy again, i'd search there first. Also on a side note, I dont think gametag and gamepal and belrongames ect are all linked because when someone buys an account it takes days for it to dissapear on gamepal and belron, while it immediatly dissapears on gametag. but I have no proof or evidence, just kept an eye out before i bought.
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-recalled-by-oriostoteles-2739-discord-oriostoteles-epicnpc.1461867
Gametag its a full scam
i bought a ffxi account from them 1 year ago, they took 4 days to give me HALF of the account information. the email with the account information stated that i had to pay EXTRA (about 100$) more for the secret password and secret question so i can fully own the account. avoid gamepal/gametag they are sketchy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top