• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Diamond 4 EUW, Good Skins 2 Prestige 50€

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

DannySeller

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 22

(100%) (29 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jan 12, 2019
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hellooooo,

I am selling my D4 Smurf (Last season D2), I am not using it as much as I thought I would so now Im selling it for 50€

My Account only is level 143 so I guess it would be a nice main for you guys, or use to smurf aswell.

If you are interested please message me on Discord! DannyySeller#9299 if the Price doesnt fit you we can talk about it.
Also it has 2 Prestige Skins Prestige Jinx and Yasuo! + its honor level 2 !
Only 32 Champions are missing, many champs are in Hextech.


Here are the pictures, enjoy and have a good day.
Cover1.PNG
S1.PNG
S3.PNG
S2.PNG
S4.PNG
S5.PNG
S6.PNG
S7.PNG
C1.PNG
C2.PNG
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top