H Hadurfeeed 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Hungary Multiple Accounts 0 May 10, 2020 #1 hello can u help to me for delete my phone number from my account
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States May 10, 2020 #2 A phone number is required to post a sale thread. You can't post a thread then request your number to be removed. I'm sorry, we can't remove the phone number at this time.
A phone number is required to post a sale thread. You can't post a thread then request your number to be removed. I'm sorry, we can't remove the phone number at this time.
H Hadurfeeed 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Hungary Multiple Accounts 0 May 10, 2020 #3 Now you can delete my phone number
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States May 10, 2020 #4 Data can only be removed if there's no activity on your account for 60 days. I can disable your account today, then in 60 days your phone umber can be removed.
Data can only be removed if there's no activity on your account for 60 days. I can disable your account today, then in 60 days your phone umber can be removed.