Dear grammar Nazi's

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like umad bro?

Yeah, umad.

I don't sit at home all day. I have a 60 hour a week job. Have any other wrong assumptions to make yourself feel better?

Actually nothing I said even remotely sounds like i'm mad, so I'm guessing your getting a little upset and want to divert attention to someone else. It's ok little buddy you can share your feelings here.

129013137355170855.jpg
 
Last edited:
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
Lol I work 7 days a week I dont even play games anymore but I love the bs here
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
Your little two post rant shows otherwise. It's cool.

lmao i laugh at your nonse. and non the less your stupid come backs. my 5 year old step brother would have better ones then you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top