Dear grammar Nazi's

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whambulance

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 32

(100%) (32 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 13, 2006
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I was responding to a thread awhile back, about why people do certain things, and later in the day I get this response from someone not even involved in the conversation.


I can't take you seriously because your sentence structure and your inability to properly type "they're".

It's a form of power for most kids, though it's old as hell now, many people still do it for 'Clan Initiation'.

At the time I decided to not really pay it a whole lot of attention, but i figured i'd sum up all people of this type with a little picture.

spelling-nazis-spelling-nazi-demoti.jpg
 
Hrmm you guys need to tell us something? You always show up to threads together, use the same lines, seem like you know each other well....Are you guys an item?

No, actually, I posted "No one cares" because, no one actually gives a rats ***.

I've never talked to Cheats in my life, however, it's safe to assume me and him are in agreement on how stupid this thread is and that it shouldn't have been started in the first place.

Also, nice gay joke champ, shows the maturity of the people Mike put in charge to oversee these forums.
 
No, actually, I posted "No one cares" because, no one actually gives a rats ***.

I've never talked to Cheats in my life, however, it's safe to assume me and him are in agreement on how stupid this thread is and that it shouldn't have been started in the first place.

Also, nice gay joke champ, shows the maturity of the people Mike put in charge to oversee these forums.

Don't be butt-hurt because you couldn't read it.
 
No, actually, I posted "No one cares" because, no one actually gives a rats ***.

I've never talked to Cheats in my life, however, it's safe to assume me and him are in agreement on how stupid this thread is and that it shouldn't have been started in the first place.

Also, nice gay joke champ, shows the maturity of the people Mike put in charge to oversee these forums.

Do you really want to get into the discussion of maturity? How about staking an online forums for no other reason than to get your kicks acting like an idiot? Also it wasn't a joke, I really want ypu guys to be happy and want to witness the "magical" moment.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
lmao Wham.. there mad because they failed english reading 101.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
O i sry i no no dat I neded to typ lyk dis 2 be @ suppper kewl red poaster lyk u. I smurt now, rite?

Im sorry, I fail to see where I have ever typed like that, and how a slight grammatical error makes you interpret an entire sentence that way. Again, the only thing you accomplished is to prove the point of the OP in this thread.

literacy.jpg
 
Last edited:
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
haha. this thread's great! #1 thread on mmobay!. You know Cheats and Dudeafool are two of those people that if there playing a game and there gf wants something they tell her there busy trolling on a video game or on here.
 
Why do people even act like grammer police on any forum(s) to be honest if you understand what the other person is typing whats the big deal?

Not everyone there native language is english. Some people actualy know more than 1 language. Get over yourselve and live with it the world is bigger than the US.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/448007-atraill-bought-leveling-services-but-never-paid.html
You guys are soo cooooooool, wish I could have my name in colour.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
You seem to have some weird looking brown smudge on your nose. Strange...

Id rather be this troll .
[video=youtube;JK6yz_9mp4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK6yz_9mp4I[/video]
This is Dudedafool!
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
oh no watch out!!! dudeafools crying!!!

[video=youtube;fdBrYfxSXWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc[/video]
 
Wait wait, your accusing someone of being a brown noser? Bro your so far up cheats but i'm pretty sure if you sneeze it's coming out his mouth. Rofl thats a good one, Accusing someone else of brown nosing.


brownnoser.png

Seeing how I mentioned him once which said I had never talked to him in my life, obviously means I'm a major brown-noser.

Seeing how you keep mentioning him, and have your friends up top raging about him, makes me think you may have a sweet spot for Cheats.

---------- Post added 06-23-2011 at 06:38 PM ----------


Thanks bby <3
 
Seeing how I mentioned him once which said I had never talked to him in my life, obviously means I'm a major brown-noser.

Seeing how you keep mentioning him, and have your friends up top raging about him, makes me think you may have a sweet spot for Cheats.

---------- Post added 06-23-2011 at 06:38 PM ----------


Yet you show up in most threads he trolls in? Yea sorry buddy but it shows even though you try and hide it.

Cheatsanddudabromance.jpg
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
[video=youtube;07QkNh4hZtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07QkNh4hZtI[/video]

Wham i found them! ****in nasty
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
Hell yes it is!!!

---------- Post added 06-24-2011 at 11:54 AM ----------

Here is a video from Dude to Cheats [video=youtube;zRIbf6JqkNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIbf6JqkNc&NR=1[/video]

How sweet whens wedding n whos the *****
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top