- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Netherlands
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello fellow Runescapers,
My name is The Salesman and I sell deadman mode gold on W45 (not seasonal) and also accounts.
The gold can be bought both by OSRS gold or Paypal whereas the rate for OSRS gold is DM/1m:3m\OSRS and the paypal rate is 1 euro:175.000 gold!
I have sold many things before on Epicnpc and I am a verified seller.
If you buy over 5M you get a 10% discount! and even 20% if you buy over 25M bulk buy!
ADD Skype with message: DEADMAN!
Skype ID: Youknowit1994
Kind Regards,
The Salesman
My name is The Salesman and I sell deadman mode gold on W45 (not seasonal) and also accounts.
The gold can be bought both by OSRS gold or Paypal whereas the rate for OSRS gold is DM/1m:3m\OSRS and the paypal rate is 1 euro:175.000 gold!
I have sold many things before on Epicnpc and I am a verified seller.
If you buy over 5M you get a 10% discount! and even 20% if you buy over 25M bulk buy!
ADD Skype with message: DEADMAN!
Skype ID: Youknowit1994
Kind Regards,
The Salesman
