C Centerd 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 31, 2014 #1 I feel like the level of toxic players is increasing. How can we improve the rs community?
C CenzHere 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 20, 2014 #2 I guess we cant
G Grimsane 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 29, 2014 #3 RS community has gone down the drain....damn near impossible.
M ManyGames 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 12, 2014 #4 sad to hear left the rs community a few years back
F fury mate 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 14, 2014 #5 runescape community is getting low this is runescape trubble not this website
M MotherLion 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 19, 2014 #6 rs aint the same it was sad but true
J Jurii1311 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Netherlands Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 1, 2014 #7 I quit playing because of the community.
F forestcull 58 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 3 Jun 2, 2014 #8 it's still kicking.
J john4get 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 7, 2014 #9 I would quit all games and go to runescape if they relaunched the 2011scape, those were the best times, especially when i dragonclaw rush spec people
I would quit all games and go to runescape if they relaunched the 2011scape, those were the best times, especially when i dragonclaw rush spec people
D dylandane 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 19, 2014 #10 Turn the chats to "Off" is the only way lol
D Dwarfdaytin 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 19, 2014 #11 yee, there are so many noobs in rs :/
E Earlyman 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 22, 2014 #12 rs is action packed right now
BANNED SamSells 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 8, 2014 #13 Banned - scammer - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/651224-Very-Good-TH8-Middleman-Provided-Very-Cheap(selling-fast) Before I quit I was a big time lurer, but the amount of new lurers each day just made it less and less enjoyable and profitable.
Banned - scammer - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/651224-Very-Good-TH8-Middleman-Provided-Very-Cheap(selling-fast) Before I quit I was a big time lurer, but the amount of new lurers each day just made it less and less enjoyable and profitable.
K kaleefa 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 21, 2014 #14 Bump
E eugecus 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 3, 2014 #15 the toxic players will always exist, so can't do nothing about them.