- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Link to their article is here.
I know that EpicNPC has a chat option so that you're directly connected to the seller/buyer, so will that be required for transactions from now on so that people don't end up getting scammed just in case if a scammer wants to take your username on Discord? Or, will it be up to the seller's discretion whether or not to use Discord in the first place?
(Also, this might be the wrong forum for this, and if it is, I'd like to apologize for that.)
Thank you so much for your help in advance!
I know that EpicNPC has a chat option so that you're directly connected to the seller/buyer, so will that be required for transactions from now on so that people don't end up getting scammed just in case if a scammer wants to take your username on Discord? Or, will it be up to the seller's discretion whether or not to use Discord in the first place?
(Also, this might be the wrong forum for this, and if it is, I'd like to apologize for that.)
Thank you so much for your help in advance!


