- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Hi, not been on here for quite a while, 
I'm looking to buy a steam account that has high hours and has the overwatch facility. The age and rank of the account is not really important as long as its not been cheated on, got any VAC bans on ANY game. Please message me on this thread or send me an inbox with what you have and how much your looking for, my preferred payment method is paypal but i can discuss others. The original email would be a huge bonus but not mandatory.
I dont mind going first if your trusted on here, it wont happen otherwise, im quite happy to pay for middle man if required.
Thanks, SGT-H
I'm looking to buy a steam account that has high hours and has the overwatch facility. The age and rank of the account is not really important as long as its not been cheated on, got any VAC bans on ANY game. Please message me on this thread or send me an inbox with what you have and how much your looking for, my preferred payment method is paypal but i can discuss others. The original email would be a huge bonus but not mandatory.
I dont mind going first if your trusted on here, it wont happen otherwise, im quite happy to pay for middle man if required.
Thanks, SGT-H
Last edited:
