WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
He has not verified his profile completely so he is not able to make posts to sell item. He asks other sellers to post for him instead. Uses discord to talk to buyers. Creates a sob story about his struggle.
My case: He sold me a NTE account but when I asked for receipts for in-game purchases, he started insulting me and blackmailed me to buy his Nikke account too, other wise he wont give me receipts. and when I refused, he blocked me on discord. Attaching a part of chat as proof and I can provide more if needed. He uses 2 discord: cripsahoyy and linaephobia . Please avoid this scammer. Mail used by him for paypal payment: [email protected].
Edit: Just after raising chargeback, got his msgs and friend request within 5 minutes. Bless the lord for miracles! Yeah, confirmed scammer who likes messing with others.
My case: He sold me a NTE account but when I asked for receipts for in-game purchases, he started insulting me and blackmailed me to buy his Nikke account too, other wise he wont give me receipts. and when I refused, he blocked me on discord. Attaching a part of chat as proof and I can provide more if needed. He uses 2 discord: cripsahoyy and linaephobia . Please avoid this scammer. Mail used by him for paypal payment: [email protected].
Edit: Just after raising chargeback, got his msgs and friend request within 5 minutes. Bless the lord for miracles! Yeah, confirmed scammer who likes messing with others.
Attachments
Last edited:
