Credit/Store System Live [Part 1]

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
EpicNPC now has a Store/Credit system which will be fully functional by the end of this weekend. The first part is up and running so all members are now able to earn 'Credits' for certain forum actions. These credits can then be used to buy account perks, such as custom titles, colors, username changes and more.

The store will be setup tomorrow and I'll a full list of what can be purchased will be posted once that is setup.

Members will also be able to purchase credits via Paypal if they wish to enable certain perks right away, this will also be implemented tomorrow.

Members can earn points for the following

1 Credit for every day they login (every 24 hrs)
1 Credit for every post, poll or vote
3 Credits for every new thread
10 points when you refer someone and they complete the registration process
50 points for all new members
-10 points if you are given a warning or infraction

I'm still testing this part so if you see any errors with the credits you should be earning, please post here.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/463151-scammed-toobadtoo.html
I had negative credits as well, until I just posted something in the forums.
Oh well. Seems like a good idea to me though
 
There's a bug with new threads. The credits aren't given and each time a user edits the thread, they actually lose points. It'll be fixed and credits will reset once a solution is found.
 
Ok, the credit system is back online and should be working now. The bug with threads has been resolved, but I will give it another day or so to make sure everything is working as intended before moving on to Part 2 and implementing the store.

Please report any bugs here.
 
It seems the Credit system is causing another addon to not work. I've disabled the credit system again until this issue is resolved.

UPDATE: Currently it is back on as I'm testing a possible solution.
 
Banned - multiple unresolved scam threads - scammer
Ok, Mike. Have an issue. I referred 2 new users that bought from me offsite. They both complete registration and I did not get the 10 credits each. :C
 
Unfortunately credits cannot be pro-rated, so everyone starts at 0. New members get 50, which might seem like a lot now, but it isn't. You'll get a better idea of the value of credits once the store is implemented.
 
Back
Top