Credit/Donation/Shop System being tested

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
Today I've been testing various shop/donation systems to see if any are worth using, so you might have seen addition fields under your profile that say something like "Credits" or "Points".

None these systems are live yet and are still being tested, but if one is added to the forums, I will reset all the points when I make the official announcement. So don't worry about gaining points just yet.

Since these are large addons, you might also notice some slow down to the forums, this happens when I install/uninstall them, but it only lasts for a min or two.

Just an FYI for now, I'll update again once I find a good system.
 
Back
Top