EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Computer not shutting down

TitoBandito

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Recently built a computer for the first time
Everything ran great and seemed to work properly
But when i was done for the day and went to shut down, the monitor went black and all the fans seemed to go to 100%
It didnt seem like it would stop either
Any know what the problem might be?

specs:
Msi z97a gaming 6 mobo
i5 4690k stock speeds
gtx 960 4gb stock
8gb ram
250gb ssd/1tb hdd
750 watt ps

The only to turn it off atm is holding the power button or flipping the switch
HALP

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Lako

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
17   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reason - banned on postcount - http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?151429-Lako-is-official-a-thief-(With-proof)
To be honest this could be a number of things. Was your PSU new as well? Could also be an issue with applications not wanting to shut down correctly. Have you checked Event Viewer since the issues have been happening? Start -> Right-click Computer -> Manage and then on the left should be Event Viewer if you didn't know this(only assuming you knew since you built the computer so figured you may have a little knowledge with this)

Last edited:

TitoBandito

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
yes psu is a Corsair 750m
built the computer on monday and the problem with it not shutting happened the first time i actually tried shutting it down :(
I checked Event Viewer like you said but im sure what i should be looking for

jeromiz

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
168   1   0
Rating
99.3%
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
I actually experience that sometimes. Well I just usually press the power button instead and I don't see any problem with it.

kaufen

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I would suspect that a program that is still open at the time you shut down is not responding to the Windows shutdown command. On the times this has happened did you manually close open programs first, or did you leave something open expecting that Windows would (as normally is the case) close all open programs for you before closing the OS? The program that is ignoring the Windows shutdown procedure could be hanging the cycle while the OS is waiting for the program to close. You should check out the Event Viewer by going to:
Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Event Viewer
to track down what is happening to keep Windows from completing the process.
Once you've identified what is hanging the system you may need to re-install whatever it is that is causing the problem.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
built the computer on monday and the problem with it not shutting happened the first time i actually tried shutting it down :(
I checked Event Viewer like you said but im sure what i should be looking for good write

Snap Account Seller

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
16   2   0
Rating
81.8%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1240960-Scammed-by-Snap-Account-Seller
Mrx the thread is a entire 2 years old...