Closed Thread editing

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

lazerbeam01

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 22

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
Thailand
Member Since
Jul 8, 2017
Last seen
Country
Thailand
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello,

I recently sold a game account and I closed the thread after the transaction. However the buyer contacted me again to tell me to remove sensitive parts of the images and codes that I had posted without blurring (this would jeopardizes his account safety, which is bad on my part) but since the thread has been closed, I cannot edit it, and because we used trade guardian, the post was counted as a feedback post, so I cannot delete it.

Is there a way for me to edit the post or straight up delete it at this point?

Thanks.

This thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wts-fgona-47-ssr-endgame-account.1512744/
Information needing removal are the image link and FC (friend code)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top