Claiming I'm using VPN/Proxy when I'm not?

Not Recently Bumped

whodat009

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 17

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 24, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Not sure what's happening here, was trying to do a deal and it's not letting me pay through TG 'cause it's claiming I'm using a VPN/proxy, which I'm not. Is there some particular reason this false flag happens?
 
The ISP you're using has no reverse DNS match and no domain or hostname setup. This is not normal for a residential ISP or cell phones services provider. It appears to be a private network connection which we consider a proxy.

I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do. You won't be able to use that connection for payments.
 
Okay, that's fine, but now I'm at my work place, where I've purchased at least 2 accounts before through TG (In fact, I'm pretty sure I still have logs of it). It's still telling me I'm using a VPN/Proxy, and I honestly have no idea why.
 
Yes, I see it's business connection now, but it still appears as a proxy. It's very common for business to business connections to use proxies, so most likely your company is using one.
 
IPS data is update from time to time, so it's possible 6 months ago or a year ago this was not happening, but is today. Sorry, there's not much we can do about this.
 
Back
Top