- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello all
I am deciding to quit Rappelz and am going to be selling all my rupees. I have quite a lot of Rupee I want to sell. So am selling my rupees in bulk, these are guaranteed the best prices out. I am very negotiable also
I also have equipts and pets all and all that other stuff that is for sale, message me on skype if you want to know about that stuff.
Pm me on My Skype = jake98_
Special deals
100 Billion = $80 AUD
150 Billion = $120 AUD
200 Billion = $150 AUD
Even if you want to buy minimum rupees, just message me on Skype and we can work a deal out
I am deciding to quit Rappelz and am going to be selling all my rupees. I have quite a lot of Rupee I want to sell. So am selling my rupees in bulk, these are guaranteed the best prices out. I am very negotiable also
Pm me on My Skype = jake98_
Special deals
100 Billion = $80 AUD
150 Billion = $120 AUD
200 Billion = $150 AUD
Even if you want to buy minimum rupees, just message me on Skype and we can work a deal out
Last edited:
