• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Cheapest rupees on the market (Undine)

Not Recently Bumped

Dead_Silent

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Oct 2, 2015
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello all
smile.gif


I am deciding to quit Rappelz and am going to be selling all my rupees. I have quite a lot of Rupee I want to sell. So am selling my rupees in bulk, these are guaranteed the best prices out. I am very negotiable also
smile.gif
I also have equipts and pets all and all that other stuff that is for sale, message me on skype if you want to know about that stuff.

Pm me on My Skype = jake98_

Special deals

100 Billion = $80 AUD
150 Billion = $120 AUD
200 Billion = $150 AUD

Even if you want to buy minimum rupees, just message me on Skype and we can work a deal out :)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - TG 119440 Dispute
<removed>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top