WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Account is linked to my personal email address. I bought a new account recently and have no use for this one anymore. As it is my personal email address, I will not be providing access to the gmail but you are free to link it to anything else you desire. I have sold accounts on Epic and purchased services here for years without issue.
Has most Festival units, many UR sets for important chars like Meli,Escanor, Meg, Jormungandr, King etc.
Has Holy Relics for Megellda and Jormungandr and Brunhild and can clear at least Bird floor 3 and Deer floor 2 easily.
Overall, I have a new account that I am much happier with and so I am willing to sell this one for much cheaper. It comes with the monthly sub bundle already purchased and that should be active for at least 2 more weeks.
Sale Price is $100 - PayPal FnF only and buyer goes first unless you have very good reputation.
Contact me either on Epic or on Discord at kyle_#4425
Has most Festival units, many UR sets for important chars like Meli,Escanor, Meg, Jormungandr, King etc.
Has Holy Relics for Megellda and Jormungandr and Brunhild and can clear at least Bird floor 3 and Deer floor 2 easily.
Overall, I have a new account that I am much happier with and so I am willing to sell this one for much cheaper. It comes with the monthly sub bundle already purchased and that should be active for at least 2 more weeks.
Sale Price is $100 - PayPal FnF only and buyer goes first unless you have very good reputation.
Contact me either on Epic or on Discord at kyle_#4425
Last edited:
