WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello.
I'm selling my friend's account who doesn't play the game anymore and she gave it to me to do whatever I want. It's a Google Play account and it doesn't have a facebook synced. I can send more screenshots if necessary. We can get a middleman if the buyer pays for it.
Payments:
Contact me on Discord: JIC#2794 or pm me here.
Edit: Update to the gold and crystals from the screenshots: 158M gold and 1229 crystals.
I'm selling my friend's account who doesn't play the game anymore and she gave it to me to do whatever I want. It's a Google Play account and it doesn't have a facebook synced. I can send more screenshots if necessary. We can get a middleman if the buyer pays for it.
Payments:
- Paypal $58.46 ($55 + Paypal Fee).
- Skrill $60.
- I'm not sure if Google Play Gift Cards are global, but if they are, I can also accept 2 x $25 Google Play Gift Cards + $5.6 Paypal ($55 + Paypal Fee).
- 14 T3, 146 T2, 109 uniforms (15 mythic), 17 premium characters unlocked.
- Sharon Rogers almost ready for t3 (needs 8 blast books).
- Moon Knight almost ready to awaken potential (needs 295 mandalay).
- 700 inventory slots, 5 team slots.
- S.H.I.E.L.D Lab all max out.
- 1 Mega Rank Up Ticket, 1 Mega Uniform Upgrade Ticket and 3 Mega Advancement Ticket.
- Authority on Black Widow, Jean, Thanos and Scarlet Witch.
- Destruction on Captain America.
- Energy on Sharon Rogers and Moon Knight.
- Judgment on Beta Ray Bill.
- Rage on Ghost Rider and Thor.
- Transcendence on Loki, Kingpin and Valkyrie.
- Patience on Winter Soldier.
- And 6 more on inventory (see screnshots).
Contact me on Discord: JIC#2794 or pm me here.
Edit: Update to the gold and crystals from the screenshots: 158M gold and 1229 crystals.
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
JIC
ID# jic14
ID# jic14
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jic1420/
Payment options:
- Paypal
Attachments
-
1.png1.1 MB -
2.png1.1 MB -
3.png1.2 MB -
4.png63.2 KB -
5.png65 KB -
6.png651.9 KB -
7.png590.2 KB -
8.png409.3 KB -
9.png193.1 KB -
10.png732.5 KB -
11.png204.3 KB -
12.png319.9 KB -
13.png330.2 KB -
14.png337.9 KB -
15.png186.3 KB -
16.png895.3 KB -
17.png855.6 KB -
18.png822.5 KB -
19.png1,004.7 KB -
20.png854.5 KB -
21.png858.8 KB -
22.png860.9 KB -
23.png837.8 KB -
24.png841.9 KB -
25.png874.8 KB -
26.png820.4 KB -
27.png780 KB -
28.png754.3 KB
Last edited:
