Cheap MFF account almost VIP 4 with 14 T3

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(11 reviews)

JIC1420

Level 56

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
Argentina
Member Since
Jan 5, 2016
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello.
I'm selling my friend's account who doesn't play the game anymore and she gave it to me to do whatever I want. It's a Google Play account and it doesn't have a facebook synced. I can send more screenshots if necessary. We can get a middleman if the buyer pays for it.

Payments:
  • Paypal $58.46 ($55 + Paypal Fee).
  • Skrill $60.
  • I'm not sure if Google Play Gift Cards are global, but if they are, I can also accept 2 x $25 Google Play Gift Cards + $5.6 Paypal ($55 + Paypal Fee).
About the account:
  • 14 T3, 146 T2, 109 uniforms (15 mythic), 17 premium characters unlocked.
  • Sharon Rogers almost ready for t3 (needs 8 blast books).
  • Moon Knight almost ready to awaken potential (needs 295 mandalay).
  • 700 inventory slots, 5 team slots.
  • S.H.I.E.L.D Lab all max out.
  • 1 Mega Rank Up Ticket, 1 Mega Uniform Upgrade Ticket and 3 Mega Advancement Ticket.
C.T.Ps:
  • Authority on Black Widow, Jean, Thanos and Scarlet Witch.
  • Destruction on Captain America.
  • Energy on Sharon Rogers and Moon Knight.
  • Judgment on Beta Ray Bill.
  • Rage on Ghost Rider and Thor.
  • Transcendence on Loki, Kingpin and Valkyrie.
  • Patience on Winter Soldier.
  • And 6 more on inventory (see screnshots).
More info on screenshots.

Contact me on Discord: JIC#2794 or pm me here.

Edit: Update to the gold and crystals from the screenshots: 158M gold and 1229 crystals.
 
Contact Chat Now
Payment options:
  • Paypal

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.2 MB
  • 4.png
    4.png
    63.2 KB
  • 5.png
    5.png
    65 KB
  • 6.png
    6.png
    651.9 KB
  • 7.png
    7.png
    590.2 KB
  • 8.png
    8.png
    409.3 KB
  • 9.png
    9.png
    193.1 KB
  • 10.png
    10.png
    732.5 KB
  • 11.png
    11.png
    204.3 KB
  • 12.png
    12.png
    319.9 KB
  • 13.png
    13.png
    330.2 KB
  • 14.png
    14.png
    337.9 KB
  • 15.png
    15.png
    186.3 KB
  • 16.png
    16.png
    895.3 KB
  • 17.png
    17.png
    855.6 KB
  • 18.png
    18.png
    822.5 KB
  • 19.png
    19.png
    1,004.7 KB
  • 20.png
    20.png
    854.5 KB
  • 21.png
    21.png
    858.8 KB
  • 22.png
    22.png
    860.9 KB
  • 23.png
    23.png
    837.8 KB
  • 24.png
    24.png
    841.9 KB
  • 25.png
    25.png
    874.8 KB
  • 26.png
    26.png
    820.4 KB
  • 27.png
    27.png
    780 KB
  • 28.png
    28.png
    754.3 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hello.
I'm selling my friend's account who doesn't play the game anymore and she gave it to me to do whatever I want. It's a Google Play account and it doesn't have a facebook synced. I can send more screenshots if necessary. We can get a middleman if the buyer pays for it.

Payments:
  • Paypal $58.46 ($55 + Paypal Fee).
  • Skrill $60.
  • I'm not sure if Google Play Gift Cards are global, but if they are, I can also accept 2 x $25 Google Play Gift Cards + $5.6 Paypal ($55 + Paypal Fee).
About the account:
  • 14 T3, 146 T2, 109 uniforms (15 mythic), 17 premium characters unlocked.
  • Sharon Rogers almost ready for t3 (needs 8 blast books).
  • Moon Knight almost ready to awaken potential (needs 295 mandalay).
  • 700 inventory slots, 5 team slots.
  • S.H.I.E.L.D Lab all max out.
  • 1 Mega Rank Up Ticket, 1 Mega Uniform Upgrade Ticket and 3 Mega Advancement Ticket.
C.T.Ps:
  • Authority on Black Widow, Jean, Thanos and Scarlet Witch.
  • Destruction on Captain America.
  • Energy on Sharon Rogers and Moon Knight.
  • Judgment on Beta Ray Bill.
  • Rage on Ghost Rider and Thor.
  • Transcendence on Loki, Kingpin and Valkyrie.
  • Patience on Winter Soldier.
  • And 6 more on inventory (see screnshots).
More info on screenshots.

Contact me on Discord: JIC#2794 or pm me here.

Edit: Update to the gold and crystals from the screenshots: 158M gold and 1229 crystals.
Hey,estoy interesado
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top