- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Welcome to my thread everyone 
I'm selling a starter account with fresh Story, CMM & Event
Account that I sell played manually (no Bot, Cheat or any kind)
Device ? Android.
PLvl : 100
Gems : 5
CMM : Rookie
Story : Untouched
Price : $8
Got any question ? Contact me here on Epic or add me on Discord @Gob the Goblin#6498
Payment via Paypal FnF only
~Thanks for visiting~
I'm selling a starter account with fresh Story, CMM & Event
Account that I sell played manually (no Bot, Cheat or any kind)
Device ? Android.
PLvl : 100
Gems : 5
CMM : Rookie
Story : Untouched
Price : $8
Got any question ? Contact me here on Epic or add me on Discord @Gob the Goblin#6498
Payment via Paypal FnF only
~Thanks for visiting~
Last edited:
