EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Cheap, Fast, Privately Run Elo Boosting! NA / EU

Server/Region
NA
Boost Services
Boosting, Duo Queue, Coaching

angelak990

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
29   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
UPDATED FOR SEASON 9:

We pricematch any reputed site. Boosting from Iron IV to Grandmaster (no Challenger boosts at this time, but will accept Grandmaster netwin orders). Boosting all queues (3v3, 5v5, flex). Please contact for a quote.

Discord: EmilyR#1581

SPECIAL 5$ off orders of 10$ or more for an honest review of our services after your boost! (We refund 5 dollars after the review is posted).

a47c12abf25b20ef0a2c9cba7305493d-jpg.jpg

a2b46164849a1dc6523b4919fba1af55.jpg

Disclaimer: If you are permanently banned or stripped of ranked rewards within 48 hours of our boost, we will compensate you. Please do not log onto the account during the boost, unless cleared by your booster. Playing ranked without the booster's permission will result in immediate termination with no refund. WE HAVE NEVER HAD A SINGLE CUSTOMER BANNED. YOUR PROTECTION IS OUR NUMBER 1 PRIORITY. Your booster will never read/answer messages, spend IP/BE, or chat unnecessarily (comments such as "group" or "ward dragon" etc. will occur). Normal games and games in queues other than Ranked Solo/Duo can be played if you pause the boost at any time.

We accept PayPal only.

Our Boosters are located in the US and Canada, all boosting is done by hand without the use of any third party programs.

Last edited:

CFKazu

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   2   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1029989-SCAM-FROM-CFKazu
Can you please respond to me on skype?

CFKazu

Banned
0   2   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1029989-SCAM-FROM-CFKazu
Overall rating for this booster from my experience is a 9 out of 10.

Overall a really friendly booster who does get the job done and very flexible.

I purchased a duo boost from gold 4 to plat 4. Because I got kind of busy after getting to plat 5, booster agreed to boost my brother's acc from silver 2 to gold 5 instead. Very flexible!

+ side
- Friendly
- Able to carry pretty hard in silver and gold elo (Has a few strong champs the booster is really good at).
- Flexible
- Probably the cheapest boost you can get anywhere, and even cheaper with the discount going on right now. One of the few boosters who offers division duo boost.
- Sometimes gives helpful advises as to how to improve during duo boost.

- side
- One of the boosters sometimes gets internet disconnection, which causes a loss in the beginning and some time delay. Not a huge problem though.
- Overall takes a bit longer due to few days delay where the boosters are not available.

Overall will recommend their boosting service. One of the best ones out there!

Last edited:

Chiew

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I purchased a boost to Diamond 5 and the overall experience was great. The boosters were very professional and completed the boost in a timely fashion. I would definitely purchase another boost from them again.

Edit: Words

Last edited:

getaway213

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
24   0   0
Country
New Zealand
Multiple Accounts
Transaction went smoothly, highly recommended.

1 1i

Banned
7   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1006430-SCAMMED-BY-1-1i
very very good prices for the quality, good w/r, and played specific role as requested :)