- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Hello EPICNPC Members!
I am selling modded black ops 3 accounts for PS4!
I OFFER THESE ACCOUNTS THROUGH EBAY AND PAYPAL I AM 100% LEGIT! (CHECK MY EBAY FEEDBACK)
I AM FAST AND RELIABLE AND VERY EXPERIENCED WITH MODDING SERVICES AND CAN GUARENTEE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED BUYING FROM ME! =)
THESE ACCOUNTS ARE FOR BLACK OPS 3 PS4 ONLY
I OFFER BOTHPRE-MODDED AND PERSONAL ACCOUNT RECOVERY'S
Account comes with:
Level 1000 Multiplayer (Good Stats refer to pictures)
Diamond and Dark matter camo
HERO GEAR FOR ALL OUTFITS
BLACK MARKET SUPPLY DROPS! (List below)
1x Three of a kind Supply drop
1x Camo Bribe Supply drop
20x Non Duplicate rare supply drops
20x Rare Supply drops
1x Bribe Supply drop
1x Ranged Weapon bribe Supply drop
1x Melee Weapon Supply drop
(This black market gear in cod points would cost over £100 via the store so this in an account for £7.50 is a steal)
PLEASE CHECK THE PICTURES TO SEE WHAT THE ACCOUNT CONTAINS IN DEPTH (INCLUDING STATS)
LIMITED TIME PRICE!
GRAB ONE WHILE YOU CAN!
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON KIK FOR MY EBAY LISTING INFO OR TO PURCHASE VIA PAYPAL: KIK USERNAME IS: Gtaxbox1 (i have both consoles and started modding gta xbox hence the name of my kik)
Or contact me on twitter [MENTION=305730]Daniele[/MENTION]llis98
PRICE VIA EBAY £7.50
PRICE VIA PAYPAL £6
(CHEAPER VIA PAYPAL DUE TO NO EBAY FEE BUT EITHER FORM OF PURCHASE IS ACCEPTED)
LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUISNESS WITH ANY OF YOU
DANIEL =)
I am selling modded black ops 3 accounts for PS4!
I OFFER THESE ACCOUNTS THROUGH EBAY AND PAYPAL I AM 100% LEGIT! (CHECK MY EBAY FEEDBACK)
I AM FAST AND RELIABLE AND VERY EXPERIENCED WITH MODDING SERVICES AND CAN GUARENTEE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED BUYING FROM ME! =)
THESE ACCOUNTS ARE FOR BLACK OPS 3 PS4 ONLY
I OFFER BOTHPRE-MODDED AND PERSONAL ACCOUNT RECOVERY'S
Account comes with:
Level 1000 Multiplayer (Good Stats refer to pictures)
Diamond and Dark matter camo
HERO GEAR FOR ALL OUTFITS
BLACK MARKET SUPPLY DROPS! (List below)
1x Three of a kind Supply drop
1x Camo Bribe Supply drop
20x Non Duplicate rare supply drops
20x Rare Supply drops
1x Bribe Supply drop
1x Ranged Weapon bribe Supply drop
1x Melee Weapon Supply drop
(This black market gear in cod points would cost over £100 via the store so this in an account for £7.50 is a steal)
PLEASE CHECK THE PICTURES TO SEE WHAT THE ACCOUNT CONTAINS IN DEPTH (INCLUDING STATS)
LIMITED TIME PRICE!
GRAB ONE WHILE YOU CAN!
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK!
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON KIK FOR MY EBAY LISTING INFO OR TO PURCHASE VIA PAYPAL: KIK USERNAME IS: Gtaxbox1 (i have both consoles and started modding gta xbox hence the name of my kik)
Or contact me on twitter [MENTION=305730]Daniele[/MENTION]llis98
PRICE VIA EBAY £7.50
PRICE VIA PAYPAL £6
(CHEAPER VIA PAYPAL DUE TO NO EBAY FEE BUT EITHER FORM OF PURCHASE IS ACCEPTED)
LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUISNESS WITH ANY OF YOU
DANIEL =)
