• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[CHEAP] 07 Account with 74 str, 70 atk, 60 def, 73 range, 47 prayer, 66 magic

Not Recently Bumped
(0 review)

jocm

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Sweden
Member Since
Sep 3, 2016
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
1
I had an account that I forgot I had so I decided to try and sell it instead.

The combat stats are: 74 str, 70 atk, 60 def, 73 range, 47 prayer, 66 magic.

The rest of the stats: http://prntscr.com/cdpyl8

It has 75 quest points with good quests such as, monkey madness, dwarf cannon, animal magnetism, dragon slayer and many more.

It still have 10 days membership left on this date (09-03)

Since I never play Runescape anymore I'm willing to sell it for $25 or if you have OSRS gold I can accept that too so I can later sell the gold for paypal.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are interested in the account leave your skype name or a way for me to contact you
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
What is the items on the account? add me on skype, ampdgmr
 
Back
Top