J joerrikku 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 17, 2021 #1 Dear EpicNPC, I have moved from Egypt to Canada and want to change my country, can you help me with that? Thanks
Dear EpicNPC, I have moved from Egypt to Canada and want to change my country, can you help me with that? Thanks
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Feb 18, 2021 #2 joerrikku said: Dear EpicNPC, I have moved from Egypt to Canada and want to change my country, can you help me with that? Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @joerrikku, Welcome to Canada. I have notified @EpicNPC of your request. You should get a PM shortly about the change.
joerrikku said: Dear EpicNPC, I have moved from Egypt to Canada and want to change my country, can you help me with that? Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @joerrikku, Welcome to Canada. I have notified @EpicNPC of your request. You should get a PM shortly about the change.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Feb 18, 2021 #3 I'll contact him directly to help him change the number.