[CATA BETA ACC] Scarab Lord Shaman - Full T10 (6200GS) - Tier 3! - Loremaster/Seeker!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
[CATA BETA ACC] Scarab Lord Shaman - Full T10 (6200GS) - Tier 3! - Loremaster/Seeker!

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!


HAS CATACLYSM BETA ACCESS!

This is my personal account that I have been playing for awhile now. I have some of my own blood and sweat into it.

It was received from the Original Owner and I have his ID and the CD Keys for the account. It was transferred to a new account upon purchase.

Notable Titles


Scarab Lord
Loremaster
the Seeker

the Exalted
the Kingslayer (25M)
Chef
Starcaller
the Astral Walker

Notable Mounts

Black Qiarji Battle Tank

Amani War Bear
Ironbound Proto-Drake
Mekgineer's Chopper
Merciless Nether Drake
Traveler's Tundra Mount

Gear

New Gear Not Listed on Armory


Resto :: Blood Queen's Crimson Choker (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: DMC Greatness Trinket (ilvl 200)
Enhancement :: Ikfiru's Sack of Wonder Chest (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: Scourge Hunter's Vambraces (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: Rock-Steady Treads (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: Dexterous Brightstone Ring (ilvl 245)
Enhancement :: Bizuri's Totem of Shattered Ice (ilvl 264)

Level 80 Draenei Shaman | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Main Gear Set
:: Restoration
Alternate Gear Set 1 :: PvP Restoration
Alternate Gear Set 2 :: Enhancement

Vanity :: 6/9 T3 (Shoulders + Ring Included + Naxx 40 Trinkets + Shield)
, 8/8 T6, 6/9 T2, 7/8 T1 -- Also has the Sulfuron Hammer (Just needs the Eye of Rag to complete Hand of Rag!)

Available Currency

Gold On Hand: 30,000 with around 100,000 in items to sell (transferred and invested all my money in items)
Frost Emblems: 30
Arena Points: 860
Honor Points: 23000

Pricing | Payment Options | Warranty

Taking offers. No set price point or buyout.

People will proof of at least 10 positives on either here or MMOBay, I will allow Paypal.

If under 10 positives, then you must pay via Western Union, Moneygram, or Bank-2-Bank.

Warranty: I cover all my accounts for 90 days. 99% of recalls happen in the first 3 months, as per the experience that I have in this market.

THIS WARRANTY IS VOIDED IF YOU RESELL OR TRADE THE ACCOUNT (Even posting it for sale/trade voids it)!

 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
wow shaman scarab lord huh? I think I know exactly who sold their toon... haha cuz there are only 2 shaman scarab lords in wow.
 
omg a sham SL thought this was a myth!!
free bump
 
Back
Top