Cant upgrade to Verified - unable to upload the file

Not Recently Bumped
(105 reviews)

Predator

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 52

(100%) (105 reviews)
Country
Denmark
Member Since
Jan 26, 2017
Last seen
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi! When i try to upgrade to Verified i get this error:
"Upload your ID - Image
No file appears to have been uploaded."

and then

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Invalid payment profile id."

Its a normal jpg file? Also, another question, If I were to change my name, can I pick a banned username? I want to change the name to 'flush'
 
the image has to be under 5mb. Please check the size and try reuploading.

If you have it at some super high res size like 5000x5000, that's also too big. You have to shrink it down to normal size. 1200x1200 would be more than enough.
 
Back
Top