Can't get verified as foreigner?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(19 reviews)

Gamaled

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 22

(100%) (19 reviews)
Country
Luxembourg
Member Since
Dec 13, 2016
Last seen
Country
Luxembourg
Multiple Accounts
1
Hey.

I'm trying to get verified but I just can't because i'm a foreigner.
My phone number country(where do I live) is different than my ID card(where i was born) because i'm not born from where I do live now.
Is there anything to do to get verified? I except to not be the only one and how did you managed to get thought it?

Thank you.
 
I can change my ID card from native country to the one I live now from years because i live there since more than 15 years now but I still work on my old country (it's just next to) so I will lose lot of money by losing my native born ID.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top