
Trade Guardian Orders: 445
...I did find that, I meant where can I find "Scan QR code" on mobile app.
AdministratorThat is exactly the case. I was trying to login on a different browser, on pc/laptop (I don't memorize my password - was lazy to grab it), but can't find the "Scan QR" on mobile app.The QR scan is only available for desktop, not mobile. How would you scan the QR code on your phone anyway? you would need a 2nd phone.
It works like this.
Your logged in on your phone, but want to login on your PC. You can scan the code with your phone (where you're already logged in) and quickly log into your account on PC.
AdministratorDo I just scan it with any generic QR scanner?On your desktop click Login > Login using QR code. The QR code will appear.
On your mobile phone open the camera and scan the QR code. (you have to be logged into your Epicnpc account on your phone)
That will log you in into the account on your PC.
The QR code does not appear on your mobile phone, it appears on your PC monitor.
Scan via your smartphone where you are logged in. Click your avatar and select 'Scan QR code'.
Ah, good to know it wasnt just me being blind then.I see there's an issue. We'll have an update for it in the next 48 hrs. Sorry about that.
Says Unable to access video stream (please make sure you have a webcam enabled).An update was made and the issue is fixed.
On PC, click Login with QR code.
On Mobile (logged into your account), click your avatar and select "Scan QR Code".
Administrator