Call of Duty®: Vanguard+cod cold war+cod:mw

Not Recently Bumped

MRLordJR

Warning: Trade with Caution
(7 reviews)

MRLordJR

Level 38

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(71.4%) (7 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Feb 10, 2021
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
It is my blizzard account with Call of Duty®: Vanguard+Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War+Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®.
you will receive email+password+sq,
And yes you can change all the details to your own, you can play online offline as you want, this the best offer for these 3 games at once,
I only take crypto as payment because my PayPal is limited so I can't use that, I can accept any reputed middleman from this forum
 

Attachments

  • 3654875-a00fbb47f4b7df1b8b4828d0f75c6d8e.jpg
    3654875-a00fbb47f4b7df1b8b4828d0f75c6d8e.jpg
    346.2 KB
  • 3654872-6038e2ce2b497b6b4f89c3b9f5039cf7.jpg
    3654872-6038e2ce2b497b6b4f89c3b9f5039cf7.jpg
    350.1 KB
  • 3654870-a5c50cabe5c4f5b83de335e32050dd60.jpg
    3654870-a5c50cabe5c4f5b83de335e32050dd60.jpg
    347.3 KB
  • 3654869-012966c35cd9b27508f340f630d87a41.jpeg
    3654869-012966c35cd9b27508f340f630d87a41.jpeg
    32.8 KB
  • 3654868-a3c3ad3f8ca687643e2f7f031eae3143.jpeg
    3654868-a3c3ad3f8ca687643e2f7f031eae3143.jpeg
    16.3 KB
  • 3654866-5bc6b3c49aa8837b573a52d5c33fb44a.jpeg
    3654866-5bc6b3c49aa8837b573a52d5c33fb44a.jpeg
    39.7 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top