Selling Call Me a Legend Vip 8 Acc Server Rank 1

Not Recently Bumped

darkgen34

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(100%) (18 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Sep 30, 2019
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
I have the strongest account on the current server.
I'm selling this account because we have decided to start a new game with my friends.
I paid around 4-5 thousand dollars. I did not feel the need to explain much about the account.
50 Hero 26 Beauty on account.
There are plenty of hot girls and strong guys on the account.
He's looking for his new owner at a reasonable price.

I’m looking for about $400-$500 USD.

Of course it is open to offer.

Line ID: orhuncelik
 

Attachments

  • Girl1.png
    Girl1.png
    811 KB
  • titan_snapshot_102923296.png
    titan_snapshot_102923296.png
    897.5 KB
  • titan_snapshot_102877484.png
    titan_snapshot_102877484.png
    1 MB
  • titan_snapshot_102861250.png
    titan_snapshot_102861250.png
    1 MB
  • titan_snapshot_102869328.png
    titan_snapshot_102869328.png
    1 MB
  • titan_snapshot_102872140.png
    titan_snapshot_102872140.png
    1 MB
  • titan_snapshot_102905718.png
    titan_snapshot_102905718.png
    881.7 KB
  • titan_snapshot_102918000.png
    titan_snapshot_102918000.png
    747.5 KB
  • titan_snapshot_102902046.png
    titan_snapshot_102902046.png
    988.1 KB
  • titan_snapshot_102899046.png
    titan_snapshot_102899046.png
    935.5 KB
  • titan_snapshot_102895000.png
    titan_snapshot_102895000.png
    939.1 KB
  • titan_snapshot_102890781.png
    titan_snapshot_102890781.png
    969.1 KB
  • titan_snapshot_102885156.png
    titan_snapshot_102885156.png
    962.4 KB
  • titan_snapshot_102888343.png
    titan_snapshot_102888343.png
    935.6 KB
  • titan_snapshot_105950015.png
    titan_snapshot_105950015.png
    945.5 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top