I have the strongest account on the current server.
I'm selling this account because we have decided to start a new game with my friends.
I paid around 4-5 thousand dollars. I did not feel the need to explain much about the account.
50 Hero 26 Beauty on account.
There are plenty of hot girls and strong guys on the account.
He's looking for his new owner at a reasonable price.
I’m looking for about $400-$500 USD.
Of course it is open to offer.
Line ID: orhuncelik
I'm selling this account because we have decided to start a new game with my friends.
I paid around 4-5 thousand dollars. I did not feel the need to explain much about the account.
50 Hero 26 Beauty on account.
There are plenty of hot girls and strong guys on the account.
He's looking for his new owner at a reasonable price.
I’m looking for about $400-$500 USD.
Of course it is open to offer.
Line ID: orhuncelik
Attachments
-
Girl1.png811 KB -
titan_snapshot_102923296.png897.5 KB -
titan_snapshot_102877484.png1 MB -
titan_snapshot_102861250.png1 MB -
titan_snapshot_102869328.png1 MB -
titan_snapshot_102872140.png1 MB -
titan_snapshot_102905718.png881.7 KB -
titan_snapshot_102918000.png747.5 KB -
titan_snapshot_102902046.png988.1 KB -
titan_snapshot_102899046.png935.5 KB -
titan_snapshot_102895000.png939.1 KB -
titan_snapshot_102890781.png969.1 KB -
titan_snapshot_102885156.png962.4 KB -
titan_snapshot_102888343.png935.6 KB -
titan_snapshot_105950015.png945.5 KB
Last edited:
