• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying xbox one games/accounts !paypal only!

Not Recently Bumped

jokereditz

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Sep 25, 2016
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
Im looking to buy xbox one game codes or accounts.the games im wanting the most are nba 2k17(any edition) forza horizon 3, rainbow six siege season pass or gold edition, the division gold edition.But i will consider any game @ the right price.:D

IMPORTANT!!! I WILL ONLY USE PAYPAL SENDING AS GOODS( I WILL COVER THE FEE) FOR SECURITY REASON AND TO STOP FROM BEING SCAMMED.

IF YOU DO NOT OR WONT ALLOW THIS METHOD OF PAYMENT THEN I WILL NOT BUY!!!


ADD MY SKYPE - tkljoker

I WILL REPLY ASAP AND DO NOT ADD TO TRY AND SCAM PLEASE ONLY HONEST SELLERS.

IF YOU ARE RELIABLE AND HONEST ASWELL AS REASONABLE PRICES I WILL PURCHASE ALL MY GAMES FROM YOU SO WILL MY FRIENDS
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I would also like to buy games this way so im commenting to follow the thread. Tia
 
Back
Top