• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying Roblx accounts with either remaining bc or funds in account.

Not Recently Bumped

DontleFloss

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 5, 2018
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Title says all, add my discord if you are selling.
--------------------------
DontleFloss#8577
--------------------------
I don't care who goes first, I'm willing to pay up to $150 USD.
--------------------------
I use Paypal transactions.
--------------------------
Yes, I can add stuff to ingame accounts as long as it has a paypal option. (Steam, OPSkins, Roblx, ETC)
--------------------------
And if you are here to try and scam, I know every method so do me a favor and fmck off please.
--------------------------
Accounts MUST have either remaining BC or funds in the account.
--------------------------
I refuse to do anyone's methods or have my trading methods denied.
--------------------------
> MY TIMEZONE IS ET / EST.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top